New Hotel – Hotel Jansen Bajeskwartier
Hotel Jansen is growing. That is why we are currently working hard on the development of the second Hotel Jansen. This hotel will be called “Hotel Jansen Bajeskwartier” and the opening is expected in 2022.
- fully furnished, uniquely designed room with a comfortable 1.20 meter wide bed with a Hotel Jansen-quality mattress, fluffy duvet and pillow;
- private, uniquely decorated en suite bathroom with shower and amenities;
- a wardrobe and adjacent pantry with your own fridge, coff ee machine and water cooker;
- super fast, 300 Mb/s Wi-Fi throughout the entire Hotel;
- use of the spacious and fully equipped Club Room which functions as a living room and self-catering kitchen;
- permanent welcome at restaurant Mama’s; the place to be for grabbing a bite and meeting up with friends or just hanging out in friendly surroundings;
- all service charges;
- fully equipped laundry facility (pay per use);
- daily cleaning of the public areas and Club Rooms;
- all the help you want from our friendly staff.
Hotel Jansen Bajeskwartier
The new building will consist of approx. 8000 m² GFA, divided into:
- 200 student hotel rooms;
- 5 Club rooms. (shared living, cooking and relaxing areas)
- Restaurant / brasserie Mama’s;
- outside terrace;
- laundry café;
- approximately 200m2 of commercial space;
- Bicycle shed for 200 bicycles
- Garage for 13 cars.
The new building of Hotel Jansen will have a BREEAM Excellent certificate. BREEAM stands for ‘Building Research Establishment’s Environmental Assessment Method’ and is the leading and most widely used assessment method worldwide to determine the sustainability performance of buildings. The sustainability performance of the building is considered in terms of management, health, energy, transport, water, materials, waste, land use and ecology, and pollution. Certain standards and goals have already been set during the design, which must ensure that the Excellent score is achieved. For example, LED lighting, CO2-controlled ventilation, insulation, energy and water use, waste processing, etc. have been considered. An independent engineering and consultancy firm supervises and monitors the measures to be taken. More information can be found in the Case study MAN9a
According to the current schedule, construction of the new hotel will start at the end of 2020