Short Stay: Room rates, additional costs and possible extra’s
We offer 2 types of stay: Hotel Stay and Short Stay. Short Stay guests can stay with us from one month up to a maximum of 6 months. Rooms are fully furnished and all inclusive, including a pantry with fridge, coffee machine and water cooker, duvet and pillows. The Short Stay rates as per 1 August 2019 are:
Included in the service charges are gas, electricity, water, cleaning costs for the public areas and club rooms, garbage removal, city taxes and wifi.
What is included in the prices for Short Stay?
- fully furnished, uniquely designed room with a comfortable 1.20 meter wide bed with a Hotel Jansen-quality mattress, fluffy duvet and pillow;
- private, uniquely decorated en suite bathroom with shower and amenities;
- a wardrobe and adjacent pantry with your own fridge, coffee machine and water cooker;
- super fast, 300 Mb/s Wi-Fi throughout the entire Hotel;
- use of the spacious and fully equipped Club Room which functions as a living room and self-catering kitchen;
- permanent welcome at restaurant Mama’s; the place to be for grabbing a bite and meeting up with friends or just hanging out in friendly surroundings;
- all service charges;
- fully equipped laundry facility (pay per use);
- daily cleaning of the public areas and Club Rooms;
- all the help you want from our friendly staff.
Additional costs per booking
The extra costs per booking are €225 regardless of the length of stay, consisting of: administration fee, final cleaning of the room (after check out) and a linen pack consisting of covers for duvet, pillow and mattress, two large and two smaller towels.
The deposit is €700. This is a security payment for possible compensation of damages, unpaid hotel fees or other charges. In normal cases the deposit will be retuned within two weeks after check out.
A reservation becomes final after payment of the accommodation fee for the first month, administration costs, end cleaning and the deposit.
What’s not included?
Tourist Tax (6% of the room rate ex VAT) is not included in the price. We assume that Hotel Jansen Short Stay guests will register or have registered at the municipal personal records database. You are then exempt from tourist tax. Registration as a resident is mandatory if you are planning to stay in Amsterdam longer than 4 months (regardless whether you are staying with Hotel Jansen or elsewhere). Check our fact sheet for details about registering at Hotel Jansen.
If you have any question regarding bookings, staying at the hotel, payments, facilities etc, check our Frequently Asked Questions. If you have a specific question or want to challenge us with your thoughts then please contact us.