Hotel Jansen has been a part of the neighborhood since 2015.
Not only are we centrally located, but our hotel is an authentic reflection of the area. Our location holds appeal for international students and young talent due to our accessibility to universities, businesses, parks, nature, bars, restaurants, arts and culture. Our restaurant, and outdoor terrace offer a valuable addition to the community creating a space for working, meeting, relaxing and engaging with the inhabitants of this diverse environment. Take a walk through the district and you will see that you are in good company
Hotel Jansen Schinkel has 166 fully furnished and uniquely designed rooms. The furniture is hand crafted and designed by a collective of local artists and carpenters. Each room is approximately 18m2 with a super comfortable bed, a pantry, a desk and an en suite bathroom. The rooms are divided over 6 floors and each floor is modeled after a neighborhood in Amsterdam, helping you to discover the city from the comfort of your own home. Each Short Stay floor has a spacious communal area which functions as a living room and self-catering kitchen where you can cook, study and relax with fellow residents. Café Jansen is the heart and soul of Hotel Jansen. A place where guests can hangout alongside the locals and submerse themselves in the neighbourhood. It’s a hybrid place with an open-door lobby culture.
At Hotel Jansen we offer a co-living environment that is flexible and affordable with the facilities and atmosphere to make your stay cosy and comfortable.
WHAT DO YOU GET IN HOTEL JANSEN SCHINKEL?
- a fully furnished, uniquely designed room with (amongst other great things) a comfortable 1.20 meter wide bed with a Hotel Jansen-quality mattress, fluffy duvet and pillow;
- a private, uniquely decorated en suite bathroom with a shower, toilet and all the other amenities you need;
- a wardrobe and adjacent pantry with your own fridge, coffee machine and water cooker;
- fast Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel;
- use of the spacious and fully equipped Club Rooms which function as a living room and self-catering kitchen (Short Stay guests only);
- permanent welcome at Café Jansen; the place to be for grabbing a bite and meeting up with friends or just hanging out in friendly surroundings;
- fully equipped laundry facility (pay per use);
- all the help you want from our friendly staff.