More space, facilities and brand new
|Prices starting from €1850/month
|Last rooms available from €1445/month
Perfect for study heads.
|Prices starting from €1650/month
|Last rooms for February and March €1095/month
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- uniquely designed hotel room with a comfortable bed with a Hotel Jansen-quality mattress, fluffy duvet and pillows;
- private en suite bathroom with shower and amenities;
- a wardrobe and adjacent pantry with your own fridge, coffee machine and water cooker;
- workspace in your room;
- fast Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel;
- use of the spacious and fully equipped Club Room which functions as a living room and self-catering kitchen;
- permanent welcome at Café Jansen; the place to be for grabbing a bite and meeting up with friends, working from home or just hanging out in friendly surroundings.
- all service charges;
- fully equipped laundry facility (pay per use);
- daily cleaning of the Club Rooms;
- all the help you want from our friendly staff;
- @ Bajeskwartier: Weekly cleaning, fresh sheets and towels.
- @Bajeskwartier: If you are staying with us for more than 1 month, you will receive a 20% discount on all food and beverages at Café Jansen Bajeskwartier;
ADDITIONAL COSTS PER BOOKING
The extra costs per booking are €300 regardless of the length of stay, consisting of: administration fee, final cleaning of the room (after check out) and a linen pack consisting of covers for duvet, pillow and mattress, two large and two smaller towels. These costs are mandatory for all Schinkel guests and Bajeskwartier student stay guests.
The deposit is €700. This is a security payment for possible compensation of damages, unpaid hotel fees or other charges. In normal cases the deposit will be returned within two weeks after check out. This deposit is mandatory for all Schinkel guests and Bajeskwartier student stay guests.
A reservation becomes final after payment of the accommodation fee for the first month, administration costs, end cleaning and the deposit.
What’s not included?
Tourist tax (12,5% of the room rate ex VAT) is not included in the price. If you register or have registered at the municipal personal records database you are exempt from tourist tax. Registration as a resident is mandatory if you are planning to stay in Amsterdam longer than 4 months, regardless of whether you are staying with Hotel Jansen or elsewhere. Check our fact sheet for details about registering at Hotel Jansen.