Bajeskwartier is one of the most ambitious urban developments in Europe. A primary example of what future life in Amsterdam will be, promising green, healthy, and inspired living. This neighbourhood is designed to be a self-sustaining ecosystem that not only accommodates, but encourages and facilitates smart and considered lifestyles. We look forward to bringing our local and international knowledge into this new part of town and making Hotel Jansen the heart of this new community. Nestled at the base of the Amstel River and only a short 10-minute cycle ride to the city centre, Basjeskwatier is ideally located to explore Amsterdam.
Hotel Jansen Bajeskwartier has 200 fully furnished rooms, designed and built with sustainability top of mind. Our rooms range from 20m2 to 29m2, all of which have a super comfortable queen size bed, a kitchen pantry, a private bathroom with rain-shower and a comfy dining, work and chill corner.
The rooms are divided over 10 floors and each two floors have spacious Clubrooms which function as a living room and self-catering kitchen where you can cook, work and relax with fellow residents.
To ensure that all your needs are catered for, we also have a co-working area and laundry designed to accommodate all your needs.
On the ground floor you will find Café Jansen, a hybrid space with room for dining, working, meeting and events. We have an outdoor terrace that is ideally situated to catch the sun.
WHAT DO YOU GET IN HOTEL JANSEN BAJESKWARTIER?
- a fully furnished, spacious and comfortable room with (amongst other great things) an amazing queen size bed with a high quality mattress, fluffy duvet and pillows;
- private bathroom;
- kitchen pantry with kettle, coffee machine, cupboards and a fridge;
- in room dedicated fast Wi-Fi network;
- use of spacious and fully equipped clubrooms. These are two stories, open planned kitchens with floor to ceiling windows providing lots of light;
- permanent welcome at Café Jansen; the place to be for breakfast, lunch or dinner, and meeting up with friends, working from home or just hanging out in friendly surroundings;
- the Laundry Café, all the functionality of washing machines, dryers and ironing facilities have been combined in a comfortable environment where you can read a book and drink your coffee;
- all the help you want from our friendly staff.