Student housing @ Schinkel Register now
Perfect for study heads, trainees and young professionals.
|1-3 months||€849 + €150 service charges / month|
|4-6 months||€769 + €150 service charges / month|
Amsterdam is a city that welcomes students with open arms. Whether you are coming to attend school, take a course or do an internship, there are plenty of accommodation options available to you. Hotel Jansen is one of the best student housing choices in the Netherlands. We offer private rooms for those who need some alone time and communal spaces for those who want to connect with others. Our goal is to make you feel like a local, so you can enjoy everything this amazing city has to offer! Explore the Netherlands on a whole different level.
If you are looking for student housing in the Netherlands, look no further than Hotel Jansen! We offer the best of both worlds – private rooms and communal spaces – so you can feel at home while you’re studying abroad. Come see us today and experience all that we have to offer! We welcome all international students to come and stay at our hotel. The accommodation you can rent for short- or long stay.
Student housing @ Bajeskwartier Opening may 2023. Bookings are open! More space, facilities and brand new. Register now
Opening May 2023! More space, more facilities, brand new.
|Student stay||From €995 + €150 service charges / month|
|Short stay||From €1.795 + €250 service charges / month|
WHY CHOOSE HOTEL JANSEN FOR STUDENT HOUSING IN AMSTERDAM?
If you are looking for a temporary stay in Amsterdam while exploring the city, for a holiday or for a study-related stay, we offer the best student housing accommodations. A room at Hotel Jansen is designed to make you feel right at home and our communal spaces are perfect for studying or socializing with fellow guests. Hotel Jansen is the perfect choice for student housing in the Netherlands! You choose the room and for how many months or days you would like to stay. Apply for a room at Hotel Jansen and you will be able to find the perfect room for your stay in the Netherlands.
Other beneficial aspects of our student housing are:
- We offer a kitchen with all all necessary kitchen utensils;
- A large kitchen table which allows 15-20 people to gather and sit with each other eating breakfast, lunch or dinner;
- 28 lockers to provide for individual cupboard space;
- 2 Large Siemens fridges;
- Vacuum cleaner.
Still have some questions? Give us a call or send us an email and we would be happy to help and see what is possible for your own situation.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- uniquely designed hotel room with a comfortable bed with a Hotel Jansen-quality mattress, fluffy duvet and pillows;
- private en suite bathroom with shower and amenities;
- a wardrobe and adjacent pantry with your own fridge, coffee machine and water cooker;
- workspace in your room;
- fast Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel;
- use of the spacious and fully equipped Club Room which functions as a living room and self-catering kitchen;
- permanent welcome at Café Jansen; the place to be for grabbing a bite and meeting up with friends, working from home or just hanging out in friendly surroundings. 20% discount on food and drinks;
- all service charges;
- fully equipped laundry facility (pay per use);
- daily cleaning of the Club Rooms;
- all the help you want from our friendly staff;
- Short Stay @ Bajeskwartier: Weekly cleaning, fresh sheets and towels.
ADDITIONAL COSTS PER BOOKING for Schinkel and Student StaY @ BAJESKWARTIER
The extra costs per booking are €250 regardless of the length of stay, consisting of: administration fee, final cleaning of the room (after check out) and a linen pack consisting of covers for duvet, pillow and mattress, two large and two smaller towels. These costs are mandatory for all Schinkel guests and Bajeskwartier student stay guests.
The deposit is €700. This is a security payment for possible compensation of damages, unpaid hotel fees or other charges. In normal cases the deposit will be returned within two weeks after check out. This deposit is mandatory for all Schinkel guests and Bajeskwartier student stay guests.
A reservation becomes final after payment of the accommodation fee for the first month, administration costs, end cleaning and the deposit.
What’s not included?
Tourist tax (7% of the room rate ex VAT plus €3 per person per day for the first 21 days) is not included in the price. If you register or have registered at the municipal personal records database you are exempt from tourist tax. Registration as a resident is mandatory if you are planning to stay in Amsterdam longer than 4 months, regardless of whether you are staying with Hotel Jansen or elsewhere. Check our fact sheet for details about registering at Hotel Jansen.
If you have any questions regarding bookings, staying at the hotel, payments, facilities etc, check our Frequently Asked Questions. If you have a specific question or want to challenge us with your thoughts then please contact us.