Short stay @ Schinkel Register now
Perfect for study heads, trainees and young professionals.
|1-3 months||€849 + €150 service charges / month|
|4-6 months||€769 + €150 service charges / month|
Short stay & Bajeskwartier Opening may 2023. Bookings are open! More space, facilities and brand new. Register now
Opening May 2023! More space, more facilities, brand new.
|Student stay||From €995 + €150 service charges / month|
|Short stay||From €1.795 + €250 service charges / month|
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- uniquely designed hotel room with a comfortable bed with a Hotel Jansen-quality mattress, fluffy duvet and pillows;
- private en suite bathroom with shower and amenities;
- a wardrobe and adjacent pantry with your own fridge, coffee machine and water cooker;
- workspace in your room;
- fast Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel;
- use of the spacious and fully equipped Club Room which functions as a living room and self-catering kitchen;
- permanent welcome at Café Jansen; the place to be for grabbing a bite and meeting up with friends, working from home or just hanging out in friendly surroundings. 20% discount on food and drinks;
- all service charges;
- fully equipped laundry facility (pay per use);
- daily cleaning of the Club Rooms;
- all the help you want from our friendly staff;
- Short Stay @ Bajeskwartier: Weekly cleaning, fresh sheets and towels.
ADDITIONAL COSTS PER BOOKING for Schinkel and Student StaY @ BAJESKWARTIER
The extra costs per booking are €250 regardless of the length of stay, consisting of: administration fee, final cleaning of the room (after check out) and a linen pack consisting of covers for duvet, pillow and mattress, two large and two smaller towels. These costs are mandatory for all Schinkel guests and Bajeskwartier student stay guests.
The deposit is €700. This is a security payment for possible compensation of damages, unpaid hotel fees or other charges. In normal cases the deposit will be returned within two weeks after check out. This deposit is mandatory for all Schinkel guests and Bajeskwartier student stay guests.
A reservation becomes final after payment of the accommodation fee for the first month, administration costs, end cleaning and the deposit.
What’s not included?
Tourist tax (7% of the room rate ex VAT plus €3 per person per day for the first 21 days) is not included in the price. If you register or have registered at the municipal personal records database you are exempt from tourist tax. Registration as a resident is mandatory if you are planning to stay in Amsterdam longer than 4 months, regardless of whether you are staying with Hotel Jansen or elsewhere. Check our fact sheet for details about registering at Hotel Jansen.
If you have any questions regarding bookings, staying at the hotel, payments, facilities etc, check our Frequently Asked Questions. If you have a specific question or want to challenge us with your thoughts then please contact us.